Terms & Conditions
“Seller/we/our/us/Little Beauty Academy” means Little Beauty Academy Ltd, Suite 9 Parkside Business Centre, Plumpton Road, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 0ES, and the company’s website www.littlebeautyacademy.com and it’s subdomains.
“Customer” means the person or company to whom this document is addressed.
“International Customer” shall mean, “Customer” from outside the United Kingdom.
“Website” shall mean, www.LittleBeautyAcademy.com or any other subdomains of littlebeautyacademy.com which may be accessible unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
“Online Store” shall mean the method by which the Customer browses and purchases the products from Little Beauty Academy, being the Website and/or the App.
“Order” shall mean the submission of an order for products on the “Online Store” by the “Customer”.
- 1.1 These terms and conditions are applicable to the supply of products made by the Seller, hereafter referred as Little Beauty Academy, to the buyer hereafter referred as the Customer.
- 1.2 The Online Store is for use by individuals aged 18 and over. You should not use the Online Store if you are under this age.
- 2.1 The prices of the goods will be as quoted on the Online Store. We take reasonable care to ensure that the prices of goods are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However, if we discover an error in the price of Product(s) you ordered, please see clause 2.4 for what happens in this event.
- 2.2 Prices for our goods may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed.
- 2.3 For UK shipments all prices are quoted in GB Pound Sterling and include VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK.
- 2.4 The Online Store contains many products. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the products on the Online Store may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the products you have ordered, we will inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling your order.
We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
- 3.1 Payments may be made by one of the following payment methods specified or of the alternative methods that may be applicable at checkout (except International Customers see clause 16) unless otherwise specified:
Major credit cards as listed: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, and Visa Electron
- 3.2 Payment is received by us in GB Pounds Sterling.
- 3.3 Any discount or other promotional codes issued by Little Beauty Academy, are strictly subject to the individual terms and conditions with which they were issued, which may include, amongst other things, eligibility of use and maximum order value.
- 3.4 We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged (and will refund in full any amounts paid by you in respect of the order).
Discount codes are non-transferable and bear no cash value. Any discount code sent to you by email or any other method is confidential and the Customer shall not share this with any other person.
PASSING OF PROPERTY
- 4.1 Little Beauty Academy shall retain the property of the goods until full payment has been made by the Customer and has been received. The Customer will own the goods once full payment has been received by Little Beauty Academy.
- 5.1 All Orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
Order acceptance and the creation of the contract between Little Beauty Academy and the Customer will start at the time the products ordered by the Customer are despatched from Little Beauty Academy’s warehouse to be delivered to the address supplied by the Customer.
- 5.2 Little Beauty Academy will take all reasonable care in accordance with applicable laws, in so far as it is in its power to do so, to keep the details of the Customer’s Order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on its part (and, subject to applicable laws, including laws relating to data protection and privacy) Little Beauty Academy cannot be held liable for any loss suffered by Little Beauty Academy if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Online Store.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Online Store; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- 5.3 Products purchased from Little Beauty Academy are not for re-sale or distribution. Little Beauty Academy can at its sole discretion restrict ordering to a maximum of 5 pieces of any individual products and reserve the right to cancel any Orders which are suspected are being purchased for re-sale or distribution.
- 6.1 Any date or period for delivery shall be considered as indicative only. It is our policy to try to despatch all orders within 5 working days. Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you, as soon as possible, when received from the supplier. In any case, delivery will be made within 30 days after the date we accept your order.
If there are delays in the delivery caused by the supplier, the carrier or any other third party then Little Beauty Academy will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and, provided we do this, we will not be liable for such delay. If there is a substantial delay you may end the contract using the procedure at clause 10 below and will be entitled to receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- 6.2 Delivery of Little Beauty Academy Ltd products purchased from our online store are restricted to the United Kingdom.
- 6.3 If Little Beauty Academy deliver your products late then you may treat the order as at an end in any of the following circumstances: if Little Beauty Academy have refused to deliver the goods, if delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances), or if you told Little Beauty Academy before the order was accepted that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential. If you do not want to end the order, you can set another delivery deadline (which must be reasonable) and end the order if Little Beauty Academy don’t meet the new order deadline. Otherwise, you can cancel the order and we will refund any amounts paid for the products and delivery.
Where products have been delivered, you must return these to Little Beauty Academy at the address above and we will refund the costs of such return.
- 7.1 Little Beauty Academy has the right to fluctuate any prices in proportion with its costs for shipping but the cost of delivery will always be notified to you prior to completion of your order. The Customer must request any other delivery method at the time of order.
PASSING OF RISK
- 8.1 Customer will assume risk of the products ordered once they have been delivered to the address specified on the Order. Little Beauty Academy accept no liability for undelivered parcels where the Customer provides an incorrect or invalid delivery address and/or fails to collect the Order from the delivery address specified following our reasonable efforts to contact you to deal with this.
- 8.2 In the event of an order being lost by a third party which has either been authorised by you to accept the products or a courier commissioned by you to deliver the products, Little Beauty Academy bears no risk once it has been delivered to them. Where goods have been received damaged, a full refund will be made if we are notified of the problem within 30 days of delivery by phone, email or otherwise in writing. You will then be required to return the goods together with their original packaging to the Little Beauty Academy trading address, also see clauses 9 and 10, below.
- 8.3 Where the goods are signed for, the customer bears the risk once the goods are signed for (provided they are signed for by the customer or a person identified as authorised by you). If a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods (for the avoidance of doubt, signature for the parcel does not affect your rights of return under clause 10).
TITLE AND DEFECTS
- 9.1 The Products shall be owned by you once we have received payment in full for the Products. The Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time after their receipt. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says products must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. The Customer shall notify the seller in writing or by email if the goods are faulty or misdescribed and shall be entitled to a full refund, to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some of their money back (please see clause 10 below).
- 10.1 If the goods are to be rejected, the Customer shall comply with the return procedure as defined in this clause 10. Little Beauty Academy will not accept any returned goods should the return not follow the afore mentioned return procedure.
- 10.2 The Customer must follow the returns policy This requires emailing Little Beauty Academy to notify their intention to return any goods, completing the form available within your package.
- 10.3 In cases where the rejection of the goods is due to a defect or discrepancy in the order, the Customer is entitled to a full refund within 30 days of the date of delivery of the products. The Customer must notify Little Beauty Academy within 30 days of delivery and return the product to Little Beauty Academy before the refund can be issued.
We will examine the returned product and will notify you of and process your refund within a reasonable period of time and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we confirm to you that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
- 10.4 In cases where rejection of products is due to a defect or misdescription, in addition to the rights in clause 10.3 above, for up to 6 months following the date of delivery, the Customer shall be entitled to a refund (at our discretion). You must notify us that a refund is required in accordance with our returns policy and return the product to us. Following expiry of this period and for up to 6 years from delivery, you may be entitled to a partial refund.
The rights described in clauses 10.3 and 10.4 are a summary of your key legal rights. For more detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website at www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
- 10.5 In cases where the rejection is due to an incorrect order from the Customer or to dissatisfaction (where we are not at fault), the Customer is entitled to a partial refund (full refund of the goods less any postage costs), unless the order is cancelled within the cooling off period in accordance with clause 11, in which case a full refund will be given. However, the Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to Little Beauty Academy. Goods must be returned to Little Beauty Academy before the partial refund can be issued.
- 10.6 If any problems with your products cannot be satisfactorily resolved through our returns procedure, you may want to submit your issue for online resolution to https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=EN
- 10.7 In cases where you wish to cancel due to something we have done or are going to do, you should notify us in accordance with our returns procedure and we will refund you in full for any products not provided (including delivery costs). You may also be entitled to compensation. This includes the following:
- 10.7.1 Little Beauty Academy have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you don’t agree to;
- 10.7.2 Little Beauty Academy have told you about an error in the price or description or the product and you don’t want to proceed;
- 10.7.3 Delivery of the products has been substantially delayed by an event outside of our control; and
- 10.7.4 The Customer has a legal right to end the order because of something Little Beauty Academy has done.
- 10.8 Where the Customer wishes to return a Product it must either be returned in person, or posted back to Little Beauty Academy or (only if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Where you are returning products pursuant to clauses 6.6, 10.3, 10.4 or 10.7 then we will pay the costs of postage or collection.
- 11.1 Cancellations which are not due to a defect or discrepancy are only accepted if the Customer complies with the following cancellation procedure and then follows the Returns Procedure outlined in Clause 10.
- 11.2 Within 14 days after receipt of the goods, the Customer must contact Little Beauty Academy in writing via the contact details above and, following which, they must be returned to us within 14 days of you telling us you want to change your mind. The goods must be ‘as new’ and unused, in original undamaged packaging, including all items and free gifts received. It is the Customer’s responsibility to take reasonable care of the products until their return to Little Beauty Academy. Little Beauty Academy will consider that the Customer has not taken reasonable care if the goods have been used in a way or extent, exceeding what a customer would similarly examine the goods in a retail shop prior to purchase and will be entitled to deduct an amount reflecting any such reduction in value due to your use. Any refund will be made within 14 days of receipt of the Customer’s returned products.
- 12.1 If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if there were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the contract.
- 12.2 We only supply the products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- 12.3 We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- 12.3.1 death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- 12.3.2 fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- 12.3.3 defective products under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- 12.4 As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
- 14.1 The Customer shall respect all licence agreements delivered by the copyright owners. Little Beauty Academy cannot be held responsible or liable for any misuses conducted by the Customer or any third party.
- 14.2 All trademarks shown on www.LittleBeautyAcademy.com belong to their registered owners and must not be copied without prior permission.
- 14.3 You must not use any part of the materials on the Online Store for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- 15.1 Whenever you submit a review or make use of another feature that allows you to upload material to the Online Store, or to make contact with other users of the Online Store, you warrant that you will be accurate and that you will not submit content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist. You warrant that any such contribution complies with those standards and that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post, that such post shall not breach or infringe the rights of any third party and you indemnify us for any breach of these warranties.
- 15.2 Any material you upload to the Online Store will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
- 15.3 We have the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content and to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Online Store constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- 15.4 We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Online Store.
- 15.5 We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Online Store if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out above.
CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 18.1 We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time but will notify you in advance of such changes.